6 Things You MUST Know Before You Have Pelvic Surgery
Watch this if you are considering hysterectomy, rectocele repair or any other pelvic floor surgery.
In this class, I'm going to share:
- My journey before and after rectocele repair surgery
- My experience with pelvic floor physical therapy
- The main contributors to pelvic floor dysfunction
- What worked and what didn't work for me
- My 6 rules for pelvic surgery success
- Why so many pelvic surgeries fail
- What others wish they knew before surgery
- How to prepare your body before surgery
- And much, much more!
REGISTER NOW FOR IMMIDEATE ACCESS
Enter your email, and I'll send you the masterclass - free.
I'm Kim Vopni
I coach hundreds of women each year and have helped many of them decide whether or not they should have pelvic surgery.
When I share with them what I'm about to share with you... they are often angry and ask ‘why didn’t anyone tell me about this before???’
The truth is, women aren't given enough information on what to try before surgery, how to prepare for it properly, and how to return to "normal" afterwards. That's why I created this class.
In my work I combine my professional experience with my own personal experience with incontinence, rectocele and uterine prolapse.
ACCESS THE CLASS NOW
Create an account and I'll send you the video: