The Buff Muff App – Start living your Best LifeFeb 24, 2023
We live in an on-the-go society, and our smartphones have apps for pretty much all our wants and needs, from fashion, food and sleep, to fitness and exercise programs.
I launched my Buff Muff App a little over a year ago and am very excited at the response. Women can now carry their very own personal coach (that’s me!) and exercise programs to improve their pelvic health.
The Buff Muff App is a complete pelvic floor and Kegel exercise app with exercises for women to strengthen their pelvic floor and prevent & overcome incontinence and Organ Prolapse.
The Buff Muff App is the go-to spot for leading-edge pelvic floor exercise programs trusted by Physicians and physiotherapists.
Along with the many exercise programs, Guests Experts share their knowledge through videos. They say it takes a village to raise a family, and now you can have a Vagina Village and become a part of the Buff Muff Community of supportive women who have been or are going through the same things you are!
- Pelvic Health 101 - Learn the basics about the pelvic floor and what your symptoms mean.
- Exercise Library - Over 60 exercise videos that you can use to build your own workouts.
- On-Demand Workouts - Once you have completed the challenge, it is time to progress to other workouts. You can pick from a huge library of on-demand routines from HIIT, Resistance, Cardio, Yoga and Release work.
- The Hypopressive Method - One of the most powerful allies against prolapse and incontinence. This unique exercise technique personally helped me reverse my stage 2 uterine prolapse, and I have helped hundreds do the same.
- Buff Muff Prenatal – Pelvic health is essential in pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- Vagina Village - Learn from my trusted colleagues, such as an RMT, a Nurse Continence Advisor, A Surgeon, A Pelvic Floor PT and more!
- Meal Plans - Nutrition is an essential aspect of optimizing our pelvic health. I have a huge assortment of delicious meal plans for all types of eating styles.
I've helped thousands of women (including myself) learn how to do pelvic floor exercises, ditch the incontinence pads, eliminate their prolapse symptoms and get back to living life to the fullest!
Whether you are pregnant and want to prepare for birth, a new parent wanting to get back to running and weightlifting, approaching menopause or beyond, or even if you are deciding to go for pelvic surgery...the app can help.
We now have a website specifically for the Buff Muff App with help and solutions for all Incontinence and Organ Prolapse types.
Start your journey to living your best life symptom-free!
The 28-Day Challenge and Buff Muff Membership
I recommend checking out my comprehensive pelvic health education and fitness programs on my Buff Muff App. The most complete Pelvic Floor & Kegel exercise App.
The Buff Muff 28-Day Challenge (housed in the App) gets you started, and the Annual membership keeps you progressing so you can laugh, run, jump, and lift without the pesky leaks and annoying discomfort of prolapse symptoms.